“). Therefore, we recommend you to read it carefully.
The owners of the website and Data Controllers of the personal data communicated by users through the Website are:
- GRUPO NATAC S.L.
- NATAC INGREDIENTS S.L.
- NATAC BIOTECH S.L.
- NATAC INGREDIENTS S.L.U.
- PRONUTRA SOLUTIONS S.L.
- NATAC PHARMA S.L.
- INNOVAOLEO S.L.
The term “NATAC” is used within this document to refer to all of them jointly.
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA.
Your visit to the Website does not imply processing. However, the use of some of the services available, in particular when completing the on-line forms may imply a processing of your information.
The data requested in the different forms of the Website are those necessary to provide the requested services. The refusal to provide the data indicated as necessary, may imply the inability to provide such services. Likewise, you may provide data voluntarily with the aim of allowing a better provision of the services.
Likewise, certain functionalities of the web depend on you authorizing the processing of your personal data.
PURPOSE AND DURATION OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by NATAC, depending on the services requested through the different forms, according to the following purposes:
- Answer the questions raised through the contact forms.
- Send our newsletter, when the user has subscribed to such service, regarding products and services offered by NATAC and the companies belonging to NATAC GROUP.
- Manage selection processes with the information provided via the “Work with us” form.
The User’s data will be kept by NATAC for the time necessary to comply with the previous purposes or until the data subject objects or revokes his/her consent.
LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA
The processing of the User’s data by NATAC is based on the consent requested and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so if the User revokes only one of them, this will not affect the others.
RECIPIENTS OF USER PERSONAL DATA
When authorized, your personal data may be communicated to the companies belonging to the NATAC GROUP.
Likewise, your data may be processed by service providers of NATAC, located even outside the European Economic Area, as occurs with NATAC LLC, a Group company with registered office in the United States. This transfer is duly regulated to guarantee compliance with the obligations regarding the data protection regulation, in accordance with current provisions.
COMPANIES BELONGING TO NATAC GROUP
The NATAC GROUP is formed by the following companies which offer the products and services of this Website: NATAC INGREDIENTS S.L.U, NATAC BIOTECH S.L., INNOVAOLEO S.L., PRONUTRA SOLUTIONS S.L., NATAC PHARMA S.L. y GRUPO NATAC S.L.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- Guarantees he/she is over 16 years of age and the data he/she provides to NATAC is true, exact, complete and updated. In this sense, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data he/she communicates and will provide updated information, in a way that responds to his/her actual situation.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for direct or indirect damages which may be caused to NATAC or to third parties.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or to C/ Electrónica 7, 28923 Alcorcón, Madrid (España), in order to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected in the first place.
- Obtain from NATAC the restriction of the processing and the portability of the data, if any, of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulation is fulfilled.
Likewise, data subject may lodge a complaint to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if he/she considers NATAC has violated the rights which are recognized in the applicable data protection regulation.
The User’s data will be processed by NATAC at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulation, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: May 2018.